Do you want to return something? No problem! Returns can be made within 14 days of receiving your original order. You may be offered a substitute item, or if you choose you can get a full refund of the purchase price provided your return complies with this returns policy.
- Items must be unworn, in the original packaging and with the original tags not removed.
- The condition must be such that the items must be able to be resold as new.
- Returns may be rejected for reasons of personal hygiene if the original packaging is opened. This is particularly the case with earrings, underwear, swimwear or cosmetics, but may apply to other types of product also.
- Your rights to return an item may be qualified in either the product description or through the communications you have had with the retailer. This is particularly the case with items which have been manufactured to your particular specifications, but may also apply in other cases.
- Returns must be sent back to the relevant retailer. Please use our Returns System to receive a returns note with the retailer's name and address. We take no responsibility for any items that are returned by mistake, or to the wrong retailer or the wrong address, or to us directly rather than the correct retailer.
- All items are the customer's responsibility until they are received back by the retailer. So please make sure you pack items securely. Any damage in transit is the buyer's responsibility, so buyers may wish to select a postal or courier service which insures against this. Buyers are advised to obtain and keep proof of posting. Postage costs are non-refundable.
You may have other statutory rights which are not affected by this Returns Policy.
To start the returns process for any item please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving the date of purchase and the reason for the return.